The workshop will address three topics of interest to the nomadic small angle scatterer.
- A Common Bedouin Language:
- Shared reduced data formats (1D and 2D)
- What do the contents of a reduced data file mean and what has been done to the data
- Virtual Nomadism:
Distributed collaboration and data analysis
- Grid/Distributed computing
- Analysis software - new programs, new techniques, access to software and shared development
- Standardized Camels:
Is the hump the same whichever ruler I use?
- Standardization of outcomes between facilities
- What errors are introduced when simultaneously fitting data reduced at difference facilities?